Tuesday 4 June 2013

The Year of "Blog"

Greetings all...

I have joined the very full world of blog.  I apologise. But having just finished a law degree at the University of Warwick and not being successful in finding a graduate job I have decided to put my extra time to good use. 

What makes this blog different then? 

Well I like to think that this would be a good place for young people, especially women and girls (evidently I am at the age where I do not know how to label myself, whether I am a girl or a woman- a rather Britney Spears related issue) to come and get some advice perhaps. Or just so that people can know that they are not alone in their struggles to get by in life!

So I will cover lots of things on here. The main purpose of it is to track the job hunt for what will hopefully be a year off until I can begin my training to be a solicitor. 
But whether you want to go into the law or not, this will definitely not be a targeted blog. So all welcome, Internet friends! 

But whilst that is thrilling I will also break that up with some beauty reviews and general culture and social comment. Sometimes I just get feelings that I need to vent. Think of this as online therapy for all areas of your life. 

So... Until the next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment