Sunday 28 July 2013

Much Needed Update... THE FUTURE!

The future is a scary place...

I'm sure you know that as much as I do. But this particular blog post isn't going to be one of those scary ones that make you question your life choices thus far, so much so that you go to the freezer to get out a pint of Ben & Jerry's. 

It is instead a quick update on the future of this blog, and where I see it going. 

First off, an apology. I haven't really posted recently, and this is because I have been swamped with training contract apps really. But what this DOES mean is that I have stored up lots of ideas for topics in this time. Keep checking back for these!

So where is it going? Get on with it woman. 

Well I would like to keep the blog mainly concerning the university/job aspect, as I feel this is what I set it up to do. And I think the feedback from most of you is that there aren't many blogs out there like it, and it is also nice to know that someone real (not a company or a careers adviser etc) is going through the same things. 

However, I would also like to start including some "comment" type things that you see in newspapers- concerning things that I see on the news, or something I have an opinion on. But some of these things may be commercial awareness relevant- so those on the job-hunt may find these useful too. 

So I have decided to try and commit myself to a timetable. 

Sundays: Comment

Wednesdays: Careers and University

Fridays: Mystery post of the week


So pretty straight forward really. This timetable starts from Wednesday. So I will look forward to seeing what you think, and any feedback is always very welcome!

So I shall leave you for now. Enjoy the nice weather. My legs are still not bloomin' tanning. Typical.

Until the next time, here is a seal photobombing, found after I spent too much time on Buzzfeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment